About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, July 02, 2020

Schedule

Yesterday morning I woke up early and immediately logged onto my computer and started working. By the time I was finished it was early afternoon, the temperature was 90 outside and Timmy was ready to play. I put away my laptop, pulled on my swimsuit and spent the afternoon in the little pool, playing and enjoying the time in the sun.  

Although I'm not particularly thrilled with waking up early, I feel like I'm finally settling into a comfortable schedule. Balancing work and family is always hard but I am optimistic that I'm finding my balance. Of course, by the time everything runs smoothly school will resume and throw chaos into my plans.  

Unfortunately Robby was busy with his Algebra tutor, guitar lesson and band practice so he wasn't able to join the pool fun. In all honesty, I don't really expect him to hop into our little pool. Somehow, a 12 foot pool isn't as exciting for a 14 year old teen. Wasn't it just a few years ago that I was splashing and playing with Robby in a little pool on our driveway?  He is growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment