About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, September 09, 2020

Virtual classes

 It didn't take long for the relaxation vibes of the long weekend to dissipate. Although there weren't any tears yesterday, the return to school was stressful for all of us. I feel like we are making progress towards establishing a comfortable schedule, but it is certainly slower than I would like. I really miss the normalcy of a predictable schedule.

Yesterday Timmy had his first virtual class. He was timid in front of the camera, a response I found surprising considering his outgoing personality. Hopefully he will warm-up to his teachers and his classmates as he becomes more comfortable with the platform.

Today Robby resumes his enrichment classes and he couldn't be more excited. I'm so glad that he will be reunited with his friends. Today's class is still virtual (his in-person instruction resumes on Friday). Even though he will be reunited virtually, I know that he will thoroughly enjoy every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment