About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, November 13, 2020

Yard Work

After several days of heavy rain and wind, the sun is finally shining this morning. The air has a chill and the wet leaves are covered with frost. Because I don't leave the house often, it is easy for me to lose track of time. This morning, the cold air and sparkling frost reminds me that it is almost Thanksgiving. 

When the yard dries out we will tackle the leaves for the final time of the season. A cord of wood was delivered yesterday which needs to be stacked. I also received my new outdoor extension cord with splitter, which provided me more excitement than I care to admit. I'm looking forward to spreading out my large holiday inflatables and decorating for Christmas. I'm glad that the next few days are going to be clear and sunny, because we have a lot of work to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment