About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, December 04, 2020

Weekend

Yesterday was non eventful, which I will consider to be a gift. The first week back to our schedule after a vacation is always hectic and stressful. After a rough few days, we are finally back into the grind and flow of school and work. I feel considerably less anxiety this morning than I did on Sunday night because both boys are continuing their schoolwork without a struggle. 

We don't have any great plans for the weekend. I'm looking forward to binging Christmas movies and baking cookies with the boys. Our gingerbread houses are assembled and ready to be decorated, and I promised to teach Robby how to make cookie boxes. 

I am missing all of our favorite seasonal activities, but I am trying to make the best of our current situation. Our favorite activities will return next year when it is safer. In the meantime, I'm trying to look at our staying at home as an opportunity to develop new traditions.


No comments:

Post a Comment