About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, August 04, 2023

Mall Sales

 Greetings from PA (again).  

Yesterday afternoon we packed up our FlexyFriends and headed to my Mom's house in anticipation of today's sales event. Today and tomorrow we will be set up in the center court at the Capital City Mall. I have no idea if we will be successful but I can guarantee that we will be more comfortable than we were last weekend. At least this weekend we will be inside with air conditioning, so even if sales are lackluster this event is still superior. 

While we are at the mall selling FlexyFriends, Timmy will be spending his time between hanging out with us and chilling with my mom at her house. I'm grateful that she lives close enough that frequent trips for Timmy is not terribly inconvenient although I suspect that his requests to visit us at the mall will be driven more by his stomach's desire for yummy mall snacks. 

If you are close to the Capital City Mall this weekend please stop by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment