About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Hectic

Every year since Robby was born we have honored 9/11 by delivering cookies to our local fire station. Our simple gesture has become our tradition. It is my way to connect the boys to an event that feels very personal to their dad and me. It is hard to fathom that 25% of people in this country were born before 9/11. 

Now I feel very old.

Mondays are going to be hectic, and that I need to better prepare for the beginning of the week. Yesterday was chaotic, frustrating and exhausting. I was either driving or working from the moment I woke up until I finally went to bed at 10. I don't mind the time in the car with Robby, but that is time that I am away from work which needs to be made up at another time. I spent most of yesterday in a perpetual loop of catch-up.  This weekend I am going to do a better job of setting myself up for success on Mondays. I don't want another one like yesterday!

While yesterday was crazy busy, today will be normal and relatively laid back. I don't have to drive anywhere, so I will be able to focus on work and tasks around the house. I have no fear of running out of things to do and becoming bored. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment