About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 15, 2023

Weekend

 Yikes!

Yesterday was rough. It was one of those days where it felt like the universe was conspiring against me. From the moment I woke up I was putting out fires and quell anxieties. I certainly hope that today is better because I don't think I can tolerate another day like yesterday. Today will be better because it has to be better!

Robby has his enrichment classes today, so the majority of my morning will be spent playing chauffeur to our resident teen. I'm so relieved that it is Friday. I have been so busy this week that I now feel like my house is closing in on me. I need to spend several hours decluttering and organizing. School has been in session for a month but I still feel like I am treading water. 

In addition to organizing and cleaning, I will spend Sunday (weather permitting) listing to Robby's band rock out at our local amphitheater. Unfortunately the meteorologists are calling for heavy downpours on Sunday so I am not confident that he will actually take the stage. Fingers crossed because I know he is really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment