About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, January 22, 2024

Flu x2

 The good news is that I am feeling considerably better. I spent the majority of Friday in bed, sleeping and battling a fever. The snow fell throughout the day while I just laid on the couch in a trance. By Saturday the fever was history. I spent the rest of the weekend trying to regain my strength, a task which seems to take longer the older I become. 

By Sunday morning I was feeling normal albeit a tad more fatigued than I would prefer. Of course, my fatigue could also be attributed to the fact that I was up most of the night with Robby who had caught my infection. He spent most of the wee hours of Saturday night/Sunday morning violently vomiting while burning up with a fever. When Timmy came out of his bedroom coughing and looking as pale as a ghost Scott and I immediately knew we were destined for the doctor.

It is confirmed that both boys are battling the flu. Timmy spent the night vomiting and fighting a fever while Robby managed to sleep. Hopefully they will both be able to rest today. I hate it when my kids are sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment