About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Normalcy

 After more than a week the battle against the germs has finally turned our way. Yesterday afternoon was the first time that both boys were without fevers. Although they were both tired and worn out from being sick and not eating for so long, they are both on the road to recovery. Today Robby will begin his second semester classes and Timmy will return to school. Yay for normalcy!

Our snow, which fell so beautifully last week when I was sick, is now being melted by the rain. So much for our winter wonderland! Instead of the yard being blanketed with a beautiful sparkly white covering everything is slopped with mud and wind debris. Thankfully Friend will be content to curl up on the couch today rather than jump in the mud.

Today is going to be rainy and dreary, but I'm not going to let that impact my mood. The kids are better and everybody is returning to school. After a really long week of vomiting and fevers, normalcy feels like a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment