About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, February 02, 2024

Pop-Up Show

After more than a month away from the grind this weekend we will return to the FlexyFriends pop-up circuit. We have been printing nonstop since the New Year in anticipation of our winter and spring shows, the first of which is tomorrow. We don't expect it to host Black Friday sized crowds (although that would be amazing), but we are optimistic that sales will be steady. 

Unlike other shows, tomorrow's event is only four hours long. I'm glad we are tip-toeing back into the hustle rather than immediately jumping into a three-day event.  My mind is still whirling from Scott's signing his retirement form and I need some time over the weekend to devise a plan for the next few months. If we are actually going to go forward with "the great plan," which is case because he signed his intent to retire form, we need to get moving on packing, selling, locating a new home and moving. All of these are supposed to be done by August. Looking at the stuff cluttering every corner of my home, I don't see that happening!

But before I even start to make a list or stress about selling FlexyFriends tomorrow I need to get through today. Robby has his enrichment classes, which means that I will spend several hours driving. The trips are long (only because of traffic) but I am learning to enjoy our time together. Next year he will be gone and I know that I will miss these opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment