About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, March 11, 2024

Overwhelmed

 The rain and wind forced us inside again this weekend. Sigh. I really wish we were gifted a huge snowstorm this year instead of the consistent cold rain that has been falling all season. This winter, like so many in the years past, has been a complete dud. Oh well. At least my daffodils are blooming and look happy waving from the yard.

I should have spent our weekend inside cleaning and packing. Instead I streamed Oppenheimer and worked on my computer in front of a roaring fire. At least I was productive- albeit not around the house. One of these days I really need to get back into packing and organizing or we are never going to move out of this house.

Did I mention that I feel overwhelmed?

No comments:

Post a Comment