About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, August 26, 2019

Disconnected

I'm not going to lie, the weekend was rough. I was hoping to relax and unwind after managing to survive the first week back to class. Instead, the days were filled with stress and anxiety. I'm actually glad that the work week is starting simply because it means that the weekend from hell is over. 

The bright spot of an otherwise bleak weekend was signing Robby up for guitar lessons. He is thrilled to be enrolled and is eager to get started. After a month of lessons, he is hoping to advance to the band portion of the the School of Rock. He has been wanting to sign up for awhile and I'm glad that it is finally happening for him. 

The weather is supposed to be gorgeous today. I'm planning to completely disconnect from the world (as much as possible) and play outside with Timmy. I think we could both use time in the sunshine, just playing and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment