About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Normalcy

After a great spring break at my Mom's, yesterday we packed up and returned home. I'm always sad to leave, but this goodbye was even more difficult. After such a fun few days, we were all sad to have our vacation come to an end.

I am hoping that Covid will continue to retreat and that we will be able to increase the frequency of our trips. I have really missed hanging out with my Mom, and I know that the boys have missed their cousins. With the number of vaccines increasing, I am starting to feel a sense of optimism about a return to normal. Or, at the very least, a modified version of normal that feels more natural.

Today we are back to our school/ work schedule. The boys have to hit the books (figuratively because they are all on computer) to get back on track. I know that it will only take a few days to get into the flow of our school day routine, but it always feels overwhelming after a break.  

Fingers crossed the transition to reality is smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment