About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Catching Up

Yesterday was the first day back to school after our getaway and, as anticipated, it was stressful. I think we all felt some pressure to get on track and to get the work done. Somehow, we all managed to buckle down and together we tackled the to-do list. We are back on track and ready to cruise through the rest of the year. Getting away and unplugging is always wonderful, but I hate the price that is paid when we return!

Unfortunately, the amount of work we needed to do made going outside to play impossible. Thankfully the weather is supposed to be warm and sunny today, so hopefully we will be able to spend some time in the fresh air playing and relaxing. The boys did such a great job focusing and trudging through their work yesterday, I would love to be able to reward them with a long bike ride through the neighborhood.  

Hopefully tomorrow I will have something more exciting to write. I'm afraid that catching up on work is a boring necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment