About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Cake and the Loose Tooth Drama

 I want to thank everybody who took time out of their day to send me an email, a text or a message via social media for my birthday. Every time I opened my computer I felt like I was opening birthday cards. I truly felt special from the outpouring of well wishes.  

My day was relatively quiet but very nice. Robby made my birthday cake and he insisted on doing it completely by himself. He even cleaned up!  I can't remember the last time somebody made me a birthday cake, and having it prepared by my Koopa made it even more special.

Not only did Robby make my birthday cake, but he insisted on preparing dinner as well. He made bacon cheeseburgers and fries. He is turning into quite a good cook. 

Timmy, without even trying, managed to figure out the best birthday gift he could give to me. His tooth fell out! After weeks of wiggly drama, he now has a new gap toothed smile. 

Here's to another trip around the sun!




No comments:

Post a Comment