About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, May 21, 2021

Swim Set Up

We went from long sleeves to swimsuits in a single day. Yesterday our high temperature reached 92, which is obscenely hot for this area in May. Since our pool is not yet set up, Timmy was content playing with the hose and thoroughly "washing" my car. 

Sunshine and warm temperatures are in the forecast for the weekend, so I'm going to nudge (or push) the boys to set up the pool. The YouTube assembly videos promise that the "easy set-up" should take about two hours to complete. That is equal to about 10 hours if you convert the time to our skill level. I know that this is a mammoth project, but I can't wait to start splishing and splashing again. It will be worth it in the end.

Wish us luck with the assembly!

No comments:

Post a Comment