About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, July 08, 2021

Heading South

We are packed up, excited and ready to head to Florida. To say that we are excited would be an understatement.  Timmy has been begging to go to the beach for several years. Robby is eager to return to his sea turtle beach. Scott and I are looking forward to hearing the ocean and unwinding for a few days. Although, when you vacation with kids, unwinding rarely becomes a reality.

Yesterday I spent the majority of the afternoon packing, repacking and then fretting about what we packed. By the time the sun began to set I called an end to packing, zipped up the suitcase and put it into the car. I know that I packed the essentials (medications, water leg and puppy blanket) so if we forgot anything else we can pick it up in Florida.

This morning we are hopping onto a plane and heading south. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment