About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

3 Positive

 As predicted, Scott tested positive for Covid. Considering the innumerable opportunities for contacting the infection, I am not surprised. I am sure that, if tested, I would be positive as well. Thankfully I am asymptomatic!

Unfortunately Scott is not completely asymptomatic. He came home from his Covid test and went straight to bed, where he stayed for the rest of the day. He doesn't have a fever, but he is terribly fatigued. I'm hoping that lifts quickly and his energy begins to return. 

Timmy and Robby are slowly improving, but the recovery is taking longer than we anticipated. Robby's fever continues to hover between 100 and 101 and he continues to struggle with an intense cough at night. His appetite is slowly returning, and I'm hoping that his strength will follow.  Timmy's fever is consistently between 99.5 and 101, but he spends more time on the lower end of a fever than Robby. His coughing is subsiding and his appetite is returning.

Today will be another day of juggling work and nursing duties. From a selfish perspective, trying to take care of three sick people is starting to wear me down. I hope that everybody recovers soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment