About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Frustration

 Yesterday morning I was preparing myself for a day of pounding. Our chimney repair technicians were scheduled to fix our leaky brickwork Although I wasn't especially excited about having a crew of people on my roof, I was looking forward to having the fireplace remain dry inside during a heavy rain.

Unfortunately, the repair crew never arrived. They didn't call to reschedule. They didn't show up late. They simply never arrived. Sadly, I wasn't surprised.

It has become increasingly difficult to locate repair individuals. I am not sure if it is because of the economy or Covid, but it now takes weeks and multiple phone calls to secure an appointment that used to take me two minutes to schedule. I've discovered that leaving a message does not always receive a return call. It turns out that leaving several messages does not spur on the reciprocation. 

I'm not sure why they didn't show, but we will give the company one more day to reach back with an explanation. I've already begun searching for a new company because I am not optimistic. It should not be this yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment