About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Swing and Surf

 If all things go according to plan, this will be the last day we will have to worry about our roof during a rain storm. It turns out that the leaking is coming from the chimney, not the roof as we expected. The roof still needs to be replaced, but repairing the chimney will stop the leaking. I'm not looking forward to the chimney guy working all day above me, but I will love releasing the "rain is coming anxiety" that has plagued us for years. 

While the chimney guy is pounding away on our roof, I'm hoping to escape outside with Timmy and Friend. The weather is gorgeous so I know it won't be difficult to convince them to join me in the yard. Timmy has finally learned how to use his surf swing and has been on it at every opportunity. Watching him fly through the air makes me a little nervous, but he loves it!


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment