About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Costume Prep

Despite being busy, our day was rather uneventful. Timmy and Robby were busy with school while I worked through the morning and afternoon. In the evening Robby went to band and Timmy and I played outside with Friend. I don't really appreciate them at the time, but I really do love those laid back and 'normal' days. Today our Halloween activities begin so I don't think we will have another quiet day until after trick-or-treat night.

Timmy is going to be busy during the next few days with holiday festivities. Between parties at school and at our local park, his little social calendar is filling quickly. Today we will be baking and decorating in celebration of the spooky season. We are also working on his costume for school.

Because his school mandated that his costume reflect a historical figure, this year Timmy is going to have two distinct costumes. One for school and one for trick-or-treat night. For school he is dressing as Vincent Van Gogh. True to tradition, I'm not going to reveal his official costume until Halloween.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment