About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, October 28, 2022

Halloween Weekend!

Thankfully the phantom pain that plagued me throughout Wednesday night did not revisit last night. I went to bed early and I slept well. Despite some twitching when I was falling asleep, I slept through the night and never woke due to pain. I woke up this morning feeling both refreshed and relieved!

Hopefully the phantom pain visit was isolated because I really don't have time to slow down right now. We are starting Halloween weekend and there are a lot of activities to attend. This weekend we have Halloween parties, ghost camp fires and a costume skate party. We will be busy, but I have no doubt that my little Hamlet will be in his element. He loves everything Halloween related.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment