About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, October 24, 2022

Monday Ready

What a wonderful weekend. The sky was bright and the temperatures were crisp. Since we didn't have any time-consuming errands or projects planned, I was able to relax and completely unwind. I spent hours walking Friend through the neighborhood, enjoying the solitude and watching him chase leaves as they floated through the wind. For my little pup, falling leaves are simply magical toys floating down from heaven. 

Timmy, who has a new quest for knowledge, spent a lot of time reading and working on his maze books. I am amazed and delighted by his new love of reading and learning. His new school curriculum has lit a fire within my little Hamlet. Watching him curl up with a book for a few hours makes my heart sing. 

Robby spent his weekend chatting and gaming with his friends and playing his guitar. We went for a long bike ride yesterday afternoon which was a lot of fun. (I'm so glad I got over my fear of riding my bike post amputation.) Scott spent much of his weekend watching sports and searching forums about sports. 

Have a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment