About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Spectacular Orgasm

 Despite spending the first few days crying in the bathroom, I must admit that Timmy's new school has been a great change. His enthusiasm for learning is unparalleled. It is almost as if the teacher has flipped a switch for my little Hamlet, unlocking the magic of books and learning. Witnessing his newly untapped quest for learning has been amazing.

Yesterday Timmy came running out of class at the end of the day to tell me about his educational adventures. From the smile on his face and the speed of his speaking, there was little doubt that he was excited about his new project. At a volume louder than I had wished, he began to fill me in on the details.

"Momom, guess what! Tomorrow we are going to make spectacular orgasms. We looked at pictures today and the orgasm will blow your mind!."

My ears definitely perked up by the promise of a "spectacular orgasm," but I knew that he misunderstood the word. I struggled to figure out what he meant to say but thankfully he was able to fill in some missing details.

"Momom, Making orgasms is not easy. You have to follow the directions perfectly or your orgasm won't work."

While true, I still knew that we were talking about two very different things. It wasn't until he continued talking that I was able to figure out what he was doing.

"Momom, I am going to make a spectacular Thanksgiving orgasm. Can we get the orgasm paper tonight? I need to take it to school tomorrow."

Origami. Timmy is learning to fold spectacular origami shapes. Regardless of what he makes, I will always see it as the "spectacular orgasm" he gleefully promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment