About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Deflated

 Poor Hamlet. He woke up yesterday morning with unparalleled enthusiasm. All morning he talked about getting ready for his "spectacular orgasm." Clutching his new pile of "orgasm" paper, he happily ran into school. 

When I picked him up later that day, he looked dejected. He quickly told me that he didn't use his special paper because they went on a virtual field trip instead. Poor kid. He was promised a "spectacular orgasm" but ended up being pushed back because of something streaming on a computer screen. (I know how he feels! hahaha)

Today he will work on his spectacular Thanksgiving orgasm. Hopefully it will meet all of his expectations. It is so deflating when the build-up doesn't match reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment