About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, November 07, 2023

Election Day Fun

 Happy Election Day!

Because it is Election Day Scott has off work because his school is used as a polling location. It is the perfect opportunity for us to take the boys into DC to look at some sites and some pandas. The weather is absolutely gorgeous! They are calling for a high around 70 with bright blue skies so I don't think we could have asked for a better day to escape and play in the city.

Hopefully my leg is up to the task. I've been keeping my walking to a minimum since last week. The sore is healed and my limb feels strong, but I also recognize that I am still in a rather precarious situation. I'm going to bring all of my supplies with me should there be a fitting mishap on our adventure, but I'm really hoping that my socket cooperates today. 

I anticipate a lot of walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment