About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, November 10, 2023

Off to Sell

After a wonderful family fun day, it was a little difficult to get back into the 'thinking zone' yesterday. The prospect of a three-day weekend was enough to push us all through the final hours of the day. In the afternoon I was able to watch Timmy's presentation to his class, which was adorable! 

Today Robby and I are packing up and heading to the mall in Frederick Maryland to sell FlexyFriends. We have been printing nonstop for months because we have a table booked for the entire weekend. (We are also going to be there Black Friday weekend, so if you are in the area stop by!) I'm nervous but excited about this challenge. 

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment