About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, December 01, 2023

Tires

 Last night we were going to decorate the Christmas tree but we decided it would be more fun to buy new tires. Okay, fun may be a bit of a stretch because purchasing tires is never an enjoyable experience. Unfortunately Scott left work yesterday afternoon and discovered a huge tack protruding out of the side of his front tire. Decorating the tree would have been more fun but buying and installing two tires was far more necessary. 

Hopefully we will get the tree decorated tonight or at the very least by tomorrow night. This evening after work we are heading to set up for a local craft fair. Robby and I will be spending the weekend at the Holidays in Leesburg craft fair selling FlexyFriends and assorted ornaments. We have no idea what to expect so this is a new adventure for both of us.  

This Christmas season is definitely unique. Instead of spending my weekends baking cookies and decorating I am going to be sitting in a mall or at a craft show assisting Robby with his little pop-up store. Next year Robby will be leaving for college so I'm trying to look at my busy weekends as an opportunity to spend a lot of time with him. I'm going to be stuck there anyway so I might as well look at the positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment