About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Rainbows

Our tree is upright but it remains undecorated because I was just too tired last night. I'm hoping that tonight I'll be able to cover it with my twinkly lights. I love the colorful glow that lights up my living room throughout the holiday season. It is hard to feel sad when you are immersed in a rainbow!

It may not be looking like Christmas but it certainly is feeling like it. The chill in the air came from out of nowhere, leaving frost and light snow fluttering down. There is no doubt that winter is here and, if the meteorologists are correct, it is going to be a fun one. After nearly a decade without a significant snowstorm we are all hankering for some sled worthy snow.

Today I plan on spreading Christmas through my house. We only have a month before the big day. I'm way behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment