About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, June 28, 2024

Ohio

 This morning we are packing up and heading to Ohio for Scott's family picnic. While I'm not looking forward to the long drive with bickering kids, it will be nice to see everybody again. Because of schedule conflicts it has been several years since we attended the picnic. I know how much my kids have changed, it will be nice to catch up with everybody else.

Wish me luck

IFYKY

No comments:

Post a Comment