About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Flu

Sunday plans went out the window when Timmy woke up coughing and hot with fever. It turns out that he has pneumonia and flu. My sweet little Hamlet is one sick kid.

I was up all night with him, trying to keep his fever below 104. He remained hot throughout the night, lethargic and just plain miserable. My heart breaks for him and I feel helpless to try to find him relief.  

Today will be spent in full-blown nurse mode, trying to get him to drink and to remain comfortable. Please send my little guy healing thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment