About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, March 27, 2020

Ping Pong and a Podcast

I am delighted to report that I experienced no phantom pain issues and that I slept soundly. After a solid night sleep, I feel like a new woman! Phantom pain always leaves me in a miserable condition. Again, I find myself so grateful that I do not suffer with the frequency as so many of my friends. I cannot imaging my life if phantom pain was omnipresent.  

This morning the sun is shining against a bright blue sky. It is going to be a chilly but fantastic day to play outside. Our new ping-pong table is set up and I have already been challenged to a rematch. (I beat Scott last night two sets to one.) 

If you are looking for a brief daily distraction from your own isolation, I invite you to listen to the Amp'd podcast. Dave and I have been recording daily (and quick) conversations where we are just discussing our normal life. Nothing heavy, and no politics. We are just talking about our real life experiences being holed up with our respective families.  Enjoy, and stay healthy!




No comments:

Post a Comment