About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, August 14, 2020

Home

 After a fun-filled getaway to my Mom's house, we are now back in VA. It is always hard to leave, but I know it won't take long to get resettled at home. School (cyber) starts again in a few weeks and we have a lot to do before the curriculum opens.  

Today will be laid back as everybody settles back in Virginia. I have a lot of laundry to catch up on, and the house is in desperate need of a cleaning. I suspect that both boys will be busy playing with their computers and various toys. As much as they like visiting Nana and their cousins, it is always nice to be home again.


No comments:

Post a Comment