About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, February 03, 2022

Puddles

I continued to put my new leg through its paces yesterday. With Friend recovered from his neuter surgery, we went on two long walks through the neighborhood and a hike through the woods. My little pup was in his element, sniffing around and happily waving his tail as we explored.

I am astounded by how quickly he has recovered from his neuter surgery. I was expecting him to feel poorly for at least a week. Instead he was up and ready to go the next morning, and he was completely recovered by the second day. If only humans could recover from surgery so quickly!

We won't be outside as much today because of weather. Much to the disappointment of the boys, we are getting rain instead of snow. Hopefully we will have at least one more big snowstorm before the season is over. I love seeing Robby and Timmy (and now Friend) playing and throwing snowballs. While there won't be snowball throwing today, but I suspect we will gear up and jump in some puddles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment