About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Continuing the Cyber Adventure.

I would like to invite all of my readers to visit my new website. I am creating this website to provide resources and links to products and services I have found helpful as an amputee Mom. The website also has a forum, which I hope will become a nonjudgmental support network for all amputees and their families.

The website is not meant to replace my blog. I will continue to blog 5 days a week to communicate my ideas and stories. I will continue my blog as long as I have people willing to read what I write! Eventually, the website will provide direct information and links.

Please check it out and let me know what you think. You are invited to write in the forum. Let's start this new internet adventure together!

www.amputeemommy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment