About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Last Minute Nerves..

I really should not be this nervous going to the running clinic. After the fiasco of finding the perfect "cute" running outfit yesterday, I should be able to handle anything they throw at me today. My Mom is coming down to watch Robby, so Scott will be able to come and take pictures and videos.

Knowing that my natural grace and coordination will shine today, Scott gave me a gift this morning. I was touched that he knew that I was going to be nervous and planned ahead for a good luck gift. What a sweet husband I have.

What did he give me? A first aid kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment