About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, July 10, 2009

A Quick Update..

First of all, I woke up this morning uncomfortable and itchy. One look and I realized that there is no such thing as a "free" berry. In my zeal to score free fruit, I apparently came in contact with poison ivy. On the positive side, I only have the rash on one ankle.
:)
I also realized today that I have the best "schloog" in the world. A "schloog" is a term used to describe the drunk people cheering, wearing costumes, carrying signs and running beside the cyclists on the side of the mountain. My little schloog wasn't drunk, but he was hitting the milk bottle pretty hard and looked adorable decked out in his monkey pajamas. He was frantically cheering "go Mama go go go" and running in circles. I really don't think I could find better motivation.

<-----Suffering up the mountains.








The view from my bike.----------->




No comments:

Post a Comment