About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, April 02, 2010

Dyeing Easter Eggs... Mess Free


I was going to wait until Monday to post this picture. I realized that it would be too late for anybody to use this idea. To keep the shells from cracking, and fingers from turning "beautiful Easter colors," try slipping the egg into a wire whisk. The egg stays in place, and it easy for the little one to dunk it into the colors. Best of all, clean up (for the counters and for the child) is a breeze!

Happy Easter Egg Dyeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment