About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Meow

I had a truly lousy day. Between my leg hurting and worrying about family members, I was tired, sad and stressed. To make my mood even more sullen it was dreary and rainy all day.

I didn't feel like cooking and was fairly sure I wasn't going to be able to stand long if I was inclined. We decided to take Robby to Chick Fil-A tonight for Family Fun Night.

It's amazing how a free face painter and a happy little boy can make a bad day suddenly feel not so horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment