About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Hijacked Blog

This blog is not from Peggy but from her mom.  I have hijacked the page!  As her friends and readers, you know that yet a second miracle has occurred, and she and Scott and Robby are expecting an addition to the family. The pregnancy has not been easy, especially with all the complications; however, when (s)he arrives, (s)he will be greeted with an enormous amount of love. 


Because this is a second child, I was advised that a shower would be in poor taste so I am throwing a “Sprinkle” reception on Sunday, April 13, from 1 to 3 PM. It will be held at the Evergreen Country Club in Haymarket, Virginia.  This is an open invitation to anyone who may be in driving distance and wants to wish them well. 


If you are unable to make it because of distance or previous commitment, please help shower her with cards.  I think the well wishes would be a grand surprise for her at the Sprinkle. 

If you can attend the Sprinkle, please RSVP to peggyssprinkle@gmail.com so I can order enough cupcakes!


If you would like to send a card, send it to;

Peggy’s Sprinkle

c/o Nana Friedman

119 Bunker Hill Road

New Cumberland, PA  17070



Please help me make this a success.


No comments:

Post a Comment