About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Sick Day #2

Yesterday I was reminded that I will never be too old to need my Mom.  She dropped everything and drove to VA to take care of me (and Timmy, since he is now sick as well).  She is definitely earning Mother of the Year this year!

Most of yesterday was rough, with me barely able to move out of bed and experience both pain and fatigue.  As the day wore on I started to feel a little stronger.  This morning I'm actually out of bed, so I consider that great progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment