About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Conference Day 2

I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that I just don't have time to write reflective and insightful blogs while working at the conference.  Yesterday I began work at 6:30 and was in non-stop movement until I finally made it back to my room at 10:00 PM.  While I love seeing all of my friends, I am exhausted by the time I collapse into bed at night.

While I was busy working at the conference, Scott and Robby took advantage of the opportunity to visit the Grand Canyon. They took the Grand Canyon train to and from the Canyon, and seemed to have a fantastic time.  Part of me wishes that I had been able to join them, but I also appreciate that this was a perfect father/son bonding opportunity. This has been an adventure that Robby (and Scott) will always remember fondly. 

 I can't wait to hear all about their adventure when they join me this evening! 




No comments:

Post a Comment