About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Getting Ready

Happy Pre-Thanksgiving Day! 

Scott arrived late yesterday evening, after driving over four hours for what should have only taken two hours. So much for his plan of avoiding the travel rush by leaving a day early! Needless to say, he was frazzled, hungry and drained by the time he pulled into my Mom's driveway. 

Robby was thrilled to see his Daddy, relaying every detail of our military museum adventure.  He eagerly demonstrated everything that he learned, and proudly showed off his souvenirs. I'm so glad that the museum was a hit with my little Koopa!

Today will be spent getting ready for Thanksgiving. We are all going to help my Mom cook, clean and organize in preparation for the family crowd that is expected tomorrow. It will be hectic and busy, but fun as well. 

I love Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment