About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, November 05, 2015

Podcast

After the news of the LCD (Medicare) proposal being pulled from contention, Dave and I immediately scheduled our next podcast. I know that his schedule is hectic, but I also recognize that he is a leading expert on this issue and his perspective would be valuable to document.  We typically try to record when we know our houses will be quiet, but this time we felt that being timely trumped delaying because of ambient noises.  We did our best to create a quiet recording environment, but despite our efforts you will hear Timmy screaming in the background, Robby squawking about a video game and Dave's wife talking.

Despite the audible contributions from our families, this podcast provides a concise explanation of the complex issues. We discuss what happened, decipher the carefully worded response from the White House, and offer predictions of what we expect to happen in the coming months. Enjoy!


powered by podcast garden

No comments:

Post a Comment