About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, March 18, 2016

Spring Break

Happy Spring Break! 

Needless to say, the boys in my house are excited beyond words.  Scott is looking forward to lounging around the house for the week.  I'm going to try my best to encourage him to work through our to do list, but I'm not overly optimistic that much will be accomplished. He tends to take his school vacations seriously.

Robby is eager to spend the week bouncing and playing with his friends. Between the zipline, the tree house, the swing set and the trampoline, our yard has become the place to meet up and play.  I absolutely love hearing the squeals of giggling and laughter echoing outside as the kids explore and play.  Stocked up on cookies and cupcake ingredients, I don't expect them to wander far.

Timmy, I'm sure, will do his very best to keep up with his big "brober." I'm sure that he will spend a fair amount of time hopping and desperately trying to run after the big kids. Thankfully the neighborhood friends are really good with Timmy and often take breaks to include my little guy.

With my report being submitted at noon today (fingers crossed), I will be able to relax (at least a little) next week. I'll still be working, but I won't be operating under any time sensitive deadlines. I'm sure it is going to take me a few days to unwind from the report, but I'll do my best!


No comments:

Post a Comment