About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Quick Vacation Update

This blog will be short because the internet at the hotel is weak and I am writing this post on my phone.

Yesterday we had a wonderful family day.  Robby, Timmy and I strolled the boardwalk in the morning, capturing Pokémon while enjoying the warm ocean breeze.  We then went to the ocean, which Robby loved but it turns out that Timmy was not a big fan. He put the death grip on Scott each time a wave came close to touching him. After swimming in the pool for a bit Robby a d Scott headed out on their big fishing adventure aboard the "Happy Hooker" boat.

The fishermen returned a few hours later with smiles almost as big as the fish that got away.  The pair is toying with the notion of going on a nighttime fishing excursion tonight.  Although I know that they want to go, Robby is scared of the ocean at night and I don't want to pressure him.  He will have plenty of other opportunities cities o go fishing.

We spent the rest of the day alternating between the beach, the pool and the boardwalk.  I am sure that today will be spent in the same way.


No comments:

Post a Comment