About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Streaker in the House

After being knocked down by pneumonia and strep, my little Timmy is back to his normal mischievous self. He was being especially silly yesterday, stripping down to only a smile. Every time I look away he is cracking a coy smile and dropping his clothes (and diaper) to the floor before running around the house giggling. I should give him some credit because he always puts his diaper into the trash can when stripping.

I know that Timmy is having fun and his temporary aversion to being clothed normally wouldn't bother me. I do wish that he had chosen a better time to experiment with the nudist lifestyle. While I know that they don't attack during the day and that they only feed off victims when they are sleeping, I worry about Timmy being naked if we have bed bugs in the house.  It just seems prudent to keep clothed until we are 100% bug free.  Unfortunately my two year old doesn't understand my logic and perceives my insistence that he wear clothes as a challenge to strip quickly.

Although tiring, the battle over Hamlet's clothes is a welcome change from the worries of last week. He was so sick that he had us frightened. Compared to what we went through, running after my happy little streaker is a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment