About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Travel Weary

I spent the majority of my day yesterday either at an airport or sitting on a plane. After nearly 10 hours of traveling, I finally arrived at the conference hotel. I have numerous friends who travel frequently for work. I do not possess that mentality. By the time the final plane landed I was chomping at the bit to get off of the plane.  Much respect to the travel warriors out there, because I certainly do not have the right mentality for that job!

Today will be busy with conference prep. I'm going to be busy, which is good because I won't have much time to miss my family. It will be wonderful to be reunited with my amputee friends, and engage in the conversations that can only occur when we are all together.  

Have a great day!  If you are at conference, stop by the LIM booth to say hello and a selfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment