About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Hot Hot Hot

Well, the headstone has been forklifted into the back of my mother-in-law's Chevy. As soon as it was placed into the trunk I saw the back end of the car drop. Robby keeps chuckling because his grandma's car was turned into a low-rider.  Transporting it back to VA is going to be a completely separate event, so I'm not overly concerned about stowing a headstone in my yard just yet. 

With the stone retrieved, our plans for today are wide open. I think we are taking a trip to the county dump, but as far as I know, that is the extent of our plans. I'm sure that Timmy will enjoy riding his little bike through the neighborhood. The wide, flat streets make the perfect racetrack for my little cruiser.

Yesterday was hot, and today is going to be even warmer. I think we are all struggling without air conditioning. With the oven going throughout the afternoon, the inside of the house was warmer than it was outside. I've come to the conclusion that I am too old and too pudgy to function in a nearly 100-degree house.  




No comments:

Post a Comment