About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Cow Crew

After spending a week at home, Robby began asking me to return to PA so that he could play with his cousins. Lacking any legitimate reason to say no, yesterday afternoon I packed up our bags (again) and drove to Pennsylvania. The cousins ran out of the house to meet our car as we pulled into the driveway, and their squeals at being reunited made the trip worthwhile. (I suppose we will have plenty of time in the house during the school year.)

Almost as soon as we arrived we were all piling back into the car, heading to Chick-Fil-A. Yesterday was "Cow Appreciation Day," one of our summertime traditions. I'm glad I had the foresight to throw the cow costumes into the car before leaving because the Pennsylvania Crew was chomping at the bit to claim their free chicken meal at Chick-Fil-A.  

After enjoying our free Chick-fil-a, the Cousin Crew spent the rest of the evening hanging out, talking and playing games. I'm not quite sure what is on tap for today, but rest assured it will probably be both busy and fun. I love when the Cousin Crew gets together!




No comments:

Post a Comment